1. Where this policy applies
2. By giving you access to our site, the Cybersport Federation believes that
a. you reserve all necessary rights to use the Platform;
b. You have provided valid information about yourself;
c. you aware that by posting your personal information in the domain where it is available to other users of the Platform, you have made this information publicly available and aware that it may be accessible to third parties copy and (or) distribute such by third parties.
d. You have read and accepted the terms of this policy.
3. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, please do not use the Platform.
4. This POLICY does not apply to third-party developers, providers, advertisers, or sponsors and social media applications, mobile applications or services, services that may be accessed through the Platform or integrated, including their links (third-party services). For example, when making a payment, you may be redirected to a payment system website, In such cases, the processing of data is beyond the control of the Cybersport Federation. Such third-party services act as independent data controllers, guided by their own policies.
6. This policy is in line with the European Parliament and Council Regulation of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR). It complies with all other applicable laws and aims to ensure adequate protection of your personal data in accordance with the GDPR.
2. Information collected and processed by the Cybersport Federation
1 ․ The Cybersport Federation may collect any personal information that helps you to identify as well as any other information that is not directly related to your personal data, such as device features, contact details, bug reports, or interface interaction methods ( Other Information):
2. How does the "Cybersport Federation" get information about you?
1. Personal data is provided by the User and partners. Such information is provided when you use the Platform functionality, sign up, create a personal account with the ability to make payments, use the functions of a video editor, create tournaments, participate in them, as well as submit requests. This information is necessary for the Cybersport Federation to perform its contractual obligations, ensure the full functioning of the Platform, perform its tax obligations, and be protected from lawsuits and lawsuits. These include your email and the nickname you use to create an Account. You also provide us with your game nickname for participating in tournaments to accurately calculate tournament results. Depending on the nature of the liability, further personal data may be required. For example, we collect and process the personal information you openly provide to us (when contesting, campaigning, subscribing to news, or promotional emails). Cybersport Federation does not process your credit card information, the confidential nature of your credit card information can be processed and It can only be accessed by payment systems. However, to support users, the Cybersport Federation must have access to the user transaction history, currency, and name entered in the payment method.
2. Other applications developed using the Platform.
1. Usage information:
Cybersport Federation collects data on how you use the Platform to provide the best practices. The range of data depends on the type of mobile or desktop device you use to access the Platform
2. Data provided to the Cybersport Federation by a third party.
a. information about the time spent on our platform
b ․ to get information about the services you use
c ․ To personalize your content
d ․ to link your accounts
e ․ protect against spa, fraudulent programs
f ․ analyze trends, attendance and user behavior
g ․ Manage the Platform:
h ․ to run web analytics ads on the platform
i ․ analyze your preferences and the information you openly provide
j ․ to get your geographical location data
k ․ get information that can help us improve the Platform and any part of it.
2. We may use all or several types of our Platform Cookies.
• Required Cookies: These are Cookies that are necessary for certain parts of our Platform to function properly. They allow us to navigate through our Platform, help us identify you on the Platform, and thus allow the requested service to be provided, such as sending promotional emails, etc.
• Performance cookies These files collect information about how you use our Platform, thus helping us to improve our functions, helping us resolve technical issues or errors. For example, we use Performance Cookies to understand how you access our Platform, whether you are browsing, using our Platform, or identifying areas that will benefit from improvement.
• Targeting cookies: These files gather information about your browsing habits to enable us to show you more relevant content. They are also used to limit certain content, as well as to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns. Such cookies are usually posted by third parties.
4. Refusal of cookies.
1. You can manage your cookies using your browser settings. You can configure your browser to restrict cookies from being stored or to notify you every time. You can disable cookies altogether by making the appropriate markings in the browser. However, you should be aware that if you delete cookies, all your preferred settings will be lost (for example, your browser settings for interacting with the site), including your cookie preference. Blocking cookies may also affect the interface and Interaction with the user profile and You may lose access to certain parts of the Platform.
2. We would advise you to consider the ability of cookies installed on your device, as after disconnecting cookies from our platform, you will not be able to use some features of the Platform, in particular, those that are needed to personalize your experience.
3. Web beacons.
We use Web beacons to identify users, analyze traffic patterns, determine content preferences, and assess engagement. (invisible images, often referred to as pixel labels or transparent GIFs).
4. Log data.
Our servers automatically record technical data and they are available whenever you open or use the Platform. Registration date may include IP address, browser profile, date of action, time, duration, sequence, information about your device, including the system used, its features, information about your participation in tournaments when making a payment.
5. By using the Platform, you consent to the Cybersport Federation to upload cookies to your device (cookies used through the Platform) as described above. By using the Platform, you agree that your User Information will be treated in accordance with this Policy. If you are in the EU, you will also be required to give your express consent to the use of your cookies to collect, process and transfer your personal data for the use of similar technologies.
6. "Cybersport Federation" does not develop special categories of data. Biometric data, information on political or religious beliefs, health status, and (or) similar data.
7. The Cybersport Federation strongly recommends that you do not fill in your personal information in publicly accessible sections of the Platform, in online chats posted on other platforms of your platform - in chats, comments, video or audio content.
The "Cybersport Federation" does not necessarily check any entered data, which is not responsible for its public disclosure.
8. In the event that you refuse to provide certain personal information to the Cybersport Federation, you may still be able to access the Platform, but you will not be able to contact the Cybersport Federation using certain methods to register, activate or Use certain features of the Platform (for example, comment) or get some information about Cybersport Federation products.
9. We can allow advertisers to show their ads directly to you within the Platform. By providing such ads directly to you, advertisers may place their cookies on your computer, use their own web beacons and other technologies that allow them to track the effectiveness of the ads, as well as collect or track information such as demographics, potential interests, consolidated information and actions that help them personalize the ads delivered to you. We do not provide any information that would allow us to identify you without your consent. However, if you respond to ads aimed at a specific audience (for example, men between the ages of 20 and 25 who have participated in certain campaigns), the advertiser may conclude that you belong to their target audience. This policy does not cover the actions of such advertisers. Before responding to an ad, you should familiarize yourself with the respective privacy policies of such advertisers.
10. By providing us with third party personal information, you warrant that you have obtained the consent of the relevant party to provide their personal information to the Cybersport Federation (for example, by sending invitations to join the Platform through contacts stored on your mobile device).
5. How does Cybersport Federation use your personal data?
1. The "Cybersport Federation" uses personal data in accordance with the current legislation, in strict accordance with the objectives set by it.
2. When processing personal data, the "Cybersport Federation" relies on the following principles:
․ Personal data must be processed legally and fairly.
․ Personal data should be processed as necessary for specific, explicit, lawful purposes, while the content and volume of the processed data should not be superfluous. The processing of personal data for purposes other than those for which it is collected is prohibited.
․ It is not allowed to combine databases containing personal data, which are processed for incompatible purposes.
․ Only personal data that is relevant to the purpose for which it was collected may be processed.
․ When processing personal data, we must ensure its accuracy, completeness; and compliance with the purposes for which it is processed; and If necessary, measures will be taken to delete or update incomplete or inaccurate data.
․ Personal data must be kept for a period not exceeding the time required for processing purposes.
․ Personal data must be stored in a secure environment։ protected from unauthorized or illegal processing, such as accidental loss, damage, or destruction.
3. Personal data may be used by the Cybersport Federation for the following purposes:
․ use the data to ensure the reciprocal obligations of the "Cybersport Federation" between the "User", ie to give you full access to the "Cybersport Federation" platform.
․ follow all relevant laws, such as tax legislation, etc.
․ to protect the legitimate interests of Cybersport Federation and (or) third parties
․ fulfill our obligations based on your personal consent.
4. Data retention period
. We will retain your data for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, processed (provided that the current law provides for a longer retention period) within the period prescribed by law. At the end of this period, your personal information must be deleted, blocked, or anonymous, as required by applicable law.
․ If you close your account, all of your personal information will be marked for deletion, unless a longer retention period is required due to legal or overriding legal requirements.
․ In some cases, when it is necessary to ensure the consistency of the results of the tournament on the Platform, personal data can not be deleted completely. This way, data related to the games you play will not be deleted as long as this information affects the ratings of other users' partner data. However, your participation in the games will be anonymous on a regular basis.
․ Please note that the Cybersport Federation is required to maintain certain transaction data for up to ten (10) years as required by applicable commercial and tax regulations.
If you withdraw your consent to the processing of your or your child's personal data, we will delete your or your child's personal data accordingly without undue delay as the collection and processing of personal data is based on consent and it is removed.
․ In the event that you exercise your right to object to the processing of personal data, we will consider your objection and delete your personal data without undue delay unless there are other legal grounds for processing or maintaining it.
5. Regardless of the User's request to delete their data, the "Cybersport Federation" may retain the data, provided that it is deemed necessary for the settlement of legal business interests, settlement of liabilities, or disputes.
6. If we have achieved the processing goals or if there is no other need to achieve those goals, the data is destroyed or becomes anonymous.
1. The Cybersport Federation keeps confidential, does not provide any user information to third parties without your consent, except as required by this Policy or applicable law.
2. Personal data may be disclosed in the circumstances described below.
․ For Cybersport Federation’s other partners access to your profile's public information, including your nickname, avatar, as well as your game progress, tournaments, rankings, and content. In addition to the public information displayed on your profile, as well as the posting of publicly available Platform modules by you, Cybersport Federation partners (tournament organizers) will have access to data directly related to the tournaments you support (for example, your eligibility for the tournament).
. Additional service for providers. For example, payment systems, services that provide support to users, monitor their activities, as well as network service providers that provide the digital content required by your game servers in connection with the Platform. Such providers should use personal data to strictly adhere to the purposes set out in this Policy.
․ In accordance with the current law. For example, the data may be disclosed at the request of the competent authority.
․ Prevent illegal activities, protect rights, and ensure the security of Cybersport Federation and other parties, Protect against lawsuits and lawsuits.
․ generalized, consolidated, and non-personalized data. Cybersport Federation may publish non-personally identifiable statistics, such as the Platform's most frequently used features.
․ In other cases subject to user consent.
3. The data we collect will be stored in the Russian Federation. The data can be processed by our staff or Cybersport Federation partners who work in any country. Such employees may be involved in following your instructions, processing payment details, or providing support services.
4. "Cybersport Federation" may transfer to the partners mentioned in this Policy (contractors, subcontractors, service providers, etc.) without the User's instructions. To this end, such partners should ensure that the level of security is no less adequate than that set out in this Policy. All information is provided to partners in an encrypted format, except that your username is required to link to your accounts, in which case you are required to provide your informed consent to the connection to such an account.
5. Such partners may receive data within a range that is strictly limited to the data required for the performance of their functions. Before engaging a partner, the Cybersport Federation takes all possible steps to ensure the confidentiality of data transmission.
7. Your rights and available controls
1. Data protection laws applicable in the European Economic Area give citizens some extended rights over their personal data, while other powers may give them less rights. Our tools, however, are designed to provide the maximum rights for our users around the world.
2. In particular, the User has the right:
․ Right of access:
You have the right to access your personal data stored with us, ie to make a free request. 1) about any of your personal data stored with us, 2) You may exercise your right to access your personal information by submitting a request to the Cybersport Federation using one of the methods listed in the Contact Information section. In the event that such Claim affects the rights or freedoms of other parties or appears manifestly unreasonable or unnecessary, we will reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee (at the administrative cost of providing such information, communication) or to refuse to act on the Claim.
․ right of correction.
When processing your personal data, we will take steps to maintain the accuracy and relevance of your personal data for the purposes for which it is collected. If your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you can either change it yourself or contact the Cybersport Federation using one of the methods in the Contact Information section.
․ right to delete.
You will have the right to request the destruction of your personal data from us, provided that it is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected or that there is a legal basis. In case some personal data needs to be deleted, you can do it yourself or by requesting our support center. You can also request the cancellation of your Account, in which case we will remove your Account without undue delay.
Deleting your Account will result in you losing access to the Platform, including your Account, your account tracking and game information, and access to other services for which your Account has been used.
You have the right to manage personal data after death.
In the event that you are subject to the French Data Privacy Act, you have the right to lay down the rules for the protection, deletion or transfer of personal data after your death(the Law on Data Processing, Data Files and Personal Freedoms of January 6, 1978).
․ The right to appeal to the appellate body.
1. Be aware that absolute security of data transmission over the Internet cannot be guaranteed. To protect your privacy, we use standard physical, electronic, and organizational security measures to protect your personal information from loss or theft as well as unauthorized access or disclosure. We treat data as an asset that must be protected against damage or unauthorized access. We use a number of security methods to protect such personal data from unauthorized access, both internally and externally.
․ To arrange the processing of personal data, we have a support team that you can contact through one of the methods listed in the "Contact" section.
․ There are established local regulations for the processing of personal data. They establish procedures for the prevention, detection, and remediation of such violations.
․ Legal, organizational, and technical measures have been taken to ensure the security of personal data processing, including, where possible, encryption.
. Regular inspections are carried out to assess the conditions under which personal data are processed.
2. The Cybersport Federation cannot guarantee that data is securely protected from intrusion when it is transmitted over the Internet or stored. To this end, the Cybersport Federation uses data encryption. If you are concerned that your privacy may be compromised, please contact us using one of the methods in the Contact section.
3. The Cybersport Federation cannot guarantee the security of personal data if it is beyond its control. You should not disclose your Account data to third parties, Cybersport Federation recommends that you take appropriate steps to ensure the confidentiality of this information.
9. Age restrictions
1. "Cybersport Federation" does not process personal data of persons under 13 years of age. Users between the ages of 13 to 18 should consider using the Platform with their parents or guardians, providing their personal information to us only with the consent of their legal representatives.
2. If you believe that the "Cybersport Federation" may obtain personal information about a person who needs the consent of that person's legal representatives to register and No such consent has been given, you should inform the "Cybersport Federation" using one of the methods mentioned in the "Contact" section. If we are aware that we have collected any personal information from a child under the age of 13 or a child between the ages of 13 to 18 without the consent of their legal representative, we will delete this information from our database and from the appropriate account.
10. Updates to this policy
1. The Cybersport Federation may change this policy at any time to incorporate changes in legislation or business processes. All updates and changes take effect immediately upon posting
2. The Cybersport Federation recommends that you read this policy as often as possible to be aware of any changes that may affect you. In case you do not agree with the changes made in this Policy, you must delete your account and stop using the platform.
3. Your continued use of the Platform following any changes to this Policy constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
11. Contact information
2. The Data Protection Officer reviews your claim, provides clarifications, and takes data protection measures. If you report any problems or issues, the Cybersport Federation will take all necessary steps to eliminate the alleged breaches, identify the parties responsible, and resolve disputes out of court.
4. Any correspondence you receive (Applications by paper or e-mail) is classified as restricted-access information and may not be disclosed without your written consent. Your personal information may not be used without your consent for any purpose other than to respond to your request, except as permitted by law.
5. The Cybersport Federation is recognized as the Data Controller processed under this Policy